T1 interface options
Line interface options of the From Network and the From User connections
- Transmit options
- Short-Haul 0 to 110 feet
- Short-Haul 110 to 220 feet
- Short-Haul 220 to 330 feet
- Short-Haul 330 to 440 feet
- Short-Haul 440 to 550 feet
- Short-Haul 550 to 660 feet
- Long-Haul 0 dB
- Long-Haul 7.5 dB
- Long-Haul 15 dB
- Long-Haul 22.5 dB
- * For Clarinet-Book SCSI type, this option can be used to link a transmit equalizer
with any selection except the first one.
- Receive equalizers
- Standard cable loss. 36dB
- 20 dB flat loss
- * Not supported by Clarinet-Book SCSI type.
Input impedance. Impedance mode of the Clarinet interface
- --. default 100 Ohms
- High impedance
- 75 Ohms
- 100 Ohms
- 120 Ohms
- * For Clarinet-Book SCSI type, this option can be used to set high impedance inputs
with any selection except the first one (fixed hardware version 100 Ohms).
Abcd signalling mode. To select CAS (or robbed bit signalling).
This option can be used on the TS's which are not defined as 64Kbits data channels.
Framing mode. One option must be selected:
- * The J1 implementation is not supported by Clarinet-Book SCSI type.
CRC6 check in ESF
mode. The bit F of the frame is used for CRC6 in
Connection mode. Connection mode of the Clarinet interfaces (see connections):
Zero-suppress code. One option must be selected:
64 Kbits data TS. To select one or more TS's used as 64Kbits data
The other TS's may be used as analog channels or 56Kbits data channels.
If a TS is used as 64Kbits data channel, then the abcd signalling is not allowed on this
Normal polarity TS. To select one or more TS's used in normal polarity.
The other TS's have inverted polarity.